Library Opening Hours
|Mon. to Fri.||8am - 6pm|
|Weekends||9am - 1pm|
Our mission is to provide equal access to timely and relevant legal information to judges, lawyers and legal practitioners so that they can be armed with knowledge in their pursuit of legal scholarship and dispensation of justice.
Our vision is to strive and build a strong legal database and create viable services that will increase the knowledge of our patrons which will enhance their productivity in legal research and reforms. These will foster the overall mission of the Institute as the nucleus and hub of legal research and advanced studies in law in Nigeria.
Welcome to TOEL Law library with a difference
Welcome to the Taslim Olawale Elias Library - a friendly and supportive learning environment for legal research. Explore our resources and services or get in touch - our approachable staff will be happy to help.
- Westlaw UK
- SCC Online
- Law Pavilion
- African Law Library
- African Human Rights Journal (AHRJ)
- African Human Rights Law (AHRLR)
- African Legal Information Institute (ALII)
- Commonwealth Legal Information Institute (CLII)
- Juris Africa
- Law Source
- Library of Congress
- Nigerian Legal Information Institute (NLII)
- Southern African Legal Information Institute (SAFLI)
- World Lega Information Institute (WLII)
- Scholarly Commons